Park Avenue Nursery School – About us
Park Avenue Nursery School first opened in 1992.
We are Ofsted registered to care for children aged 18 months to five years old.
We received Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all areas in our last two inspections; 2011 and 2015.
The aims of Park Avenue Nursery School
- To provide a high standard of education and care for all children below statutory school age.
- To provide a warm, friendly and relaxed nursery environment where children and families feel at ease.
- To provide a wide variety of activities and experiences in accordance with the areas of learning as established in the Early Years Foundation Stage (Department for Education, 2014).
- To promote positive relationships by working in partnership with parents to support their children’s learning and development.
- To promote equality and diversity by being inclusive of all children and their families.
- To promote children’s well-being and development through and effective Key Person system.
- All children to be valued and listened to.
The Image of the Child at Park Avenue Nursery School
In our care, we want children to:
- Be happy and confident
- Be Safe
- Form friendships
- Be stimulated by the environment
- Achieve high well-being and involvement
- Learn new skills